• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LET's SEE THOSE TRUCKS!!!!

91W350

[FONT=&quot]Well its not military but its green!
[/FONT]
Those old 4x4 Suburbans were awesome. I had a 1964, always wish I had kept it. 6 cylinder 4 speed, divorced transfer case, 3.73 axles. It was a nice smooth running old Chevrolet!

Attachments

TCUCV

Man, I just started this thread this morning . . . I didn't realize there would be so many awesome military rides out there! Thanks for all the nice comments from everyone. I hopefully will have some wheelin' photos soon that I can post up.

Keep those photos coming!!! Has anyone restored the radios or any other military parts on any of their trucks?

:beer:

mikelee

Plow is a western modified to work on the truck a little overkill but it won't fall off 6 bolts and whole front assy. is off takes 30 min. to install

TCUCV

Here is mine, the M1009 was sold at FT Benning though.

-Dale
What size lift and tires did you put on that thing? Looks really good . . . I'm looking at putting 35's on my M1008 with no lift. Just gonna trim the fenders.[thumbzup]

My daily driver parked between Clyde and Fred, but Fred (in background) is sold and gone now .
Nice! My daily driver at the moment is the CUCV!!! and in the summer . . . well this thing:cool:

Attachments

ABN173

What size lift and tires did you put on that thing? Looks really good . . . I'm looking at putting 35's on my M1008 with no lift. Just gonna trim the fenders.[thumbzup]

Nice! My daily driver at the moment is the CUCV!!! and in the summer . . . well this thing:cool:
It was a 6" lift with 36" HMMWV tires mounted on Rockcrawler wheels. I was done before I bought it so not to much I can tell you about it. I have a "Summer ride" myself:

Attachments

TCUCV

So to everyone with a duece or over 4 wheels on their MV . . . what do you use them for?

Where do you take them? . . . 4 wheelin'?

Let's see some pictures of these things getting dirty, I haven't had mine long enough but maybe after this weekend!

badga the badger

we use our M109 on the farm and plan on turning it into a RV. deuces are just fun. like the shirt says, "supporting our troops by preserving thier past.

Attachments

ODdave

So to everyone with a duece or over 4 wheels on their MV . . . what do you use them for?

Where do you take them? . . . 4 wheelin'?

Let's see some pictures of these things getting dirty, I haven't had mine long enough but maybe after this weekend!
Do mine count?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks