• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lets See Your 5-Ton!

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's hard to tell, but it looks like a Nathan. I want a Hancock air whistle for my M814. Only problem is that they are rare and expensive.

The horns are nathan K5HL's with a g/w manual valve and 3/4" air line.T he winch is a 45000 lbs off a wrecker and is in process of being hooked up. The large lights below the bumper are 600 watt landing lights. The lights in the bumper are 24v 60w/80w headlights. Thanks for all the comments Mike

Dirt71

Here's some for the and up side of 5 ton's and up. The third truck from the left in the last picture is the same truck in the 4th picture. I sold it to a logger last October and they broke the motor and let it roll down a hill and crash into a tractor. I got it back cheap. Going to install another motor and fix the sheet metal.

Attachments