• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lighting questions, M109

jaymcb

if you have this type of turn signal switch. take the part the long arrow is pointing to slide it out and lift the handle past the right turn spot and you should have hazzard lights. [thumbzup] if you have the other kind there is also a small switch (i think behind the handle) then same the thing push up past right turn.
one thing is for sure, I want me one of those cool push button light switches!

Darwin T

some people have trouble with the push button switchs shorting out and catching fire. i have had mine for 2 to 3o years and never had any problem. but all it takes is one fire to ruin your day. i don't know how many people this has happened to. i don't know if their wiring harness was old or if they were adding stuff to the power system or not. there has been as least 3 people that i read their post on here that said that it happened to them. there may have been more, that is the ones i read. you can see mine in the picture on post #8