• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

lil' smokey needs a new front bumper.

eagle4g63

I did think first that I was going to be beating the snot out of the guy to within inches of life, and the wife saw it in my eyes when I ran out the door....I could hear here yelling to not do anything dumb while she was calling 911!! BUT, I heard he was diabetic and the neighbors know him well and said he has never touched a drink in his life so my mind shiffted to his well being, I grew up with a buddy who is diabetic and would go into a spell from time to time and I always had to watch out for him so it really hit home for me with this guy and I feel bad for him. With all the mayhem that was caused his insurance will probably drop him.

I just got done reading about bigred77's accident: WOW! that is all I can say....I told the wife it must have been a weird day yesterday and she read it and said "WOW too bizarre"

I need to check for frame horn tweak and tomorrow I am going to put the winch to use to make sure it didn't get damaged also but so far looks to be just the bumper and it started up fine and drove fine all day, so good so far.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks