• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lizard Lick

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Reality shows reinforce my long held opinion that the intelligence is being bred out of the human race at an alarming rate.

That show is especially irritating and must be produced by a group of morons after consulting with a study group of idiots.

mikey

Reality shows reinforce my long held opinion that the intelligence is being bred out of the human race at an alarming rate.

That show is especially irritating and must be produced by a group of morons after consulting with a study group of idiots.
Sadly, your theory is not limited to reality TV. You just described Obamacare.

Tanner

Sad to say that I live ~ 10 miles from Lizard Lick.

Happy to say that I've never watched the show - or any 'reality' TV show.

'Tanner'

wdbtchr

I had hopes that this reality thing would die off but I'm starting to lose hope. As rediculous as these shows are think how boring they would be without all the drama and BS. What cha gonna do!:roll:

Brett09

Seriously, are there people that actually this this is real???? That has to be some of the worst acting I have ever seen on TV. This is worse the that Repo show on TruTV. I mean who has a ready to go blow torch on the side of their house?

Blowtorch Barbecue Video - Lizard Lick Towing on truTV.com
My head hurt just watching that clip. The true question here is why don't I have a blow torch on the ready at home.....on my truck.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
And what financial institution would actually grant a loan on a 27 year old Blazer?
Prob one of the title pawn outfits......they will loan money on anything you have paper on.......loan depends on what they think your junk is worth.

I sold a deuce to a kid a few years ago with just a Bill of Sale (all Alabama requires) and he came back later and wanted a title on it. I asked him why and he said he needed money for tires for his other truck and wanted borrow against the deuce.

I explained to him that it would take a while and he would have to foot the bill for me to get an SF-97 and then title it in Alabama.

I ended up loaning him the money (450 bucks) and holding the deuce in hock until he repaid me. He redeemed the deuce in less than a month.

michigandon

Forgot all about those "title loan" places. Don't think that's legal here in NC. Cross the border into SC however, and I know you'll see signs for 'em on every street corner.

jj

The only "reality TV" show worth looking at is "Swamp Loggers". These people actually work together to get the job done. The Boss (Bobby Goodson) does what he does for the benefit of his people and his company. It isn't just orchestrated, scripted, beligerence. Plus, they have a LOT of cool hardware.

Whitey

The only "reality TV" show worth looking at is "Swamp Loggers". These people actually work together to get the job done. The Boss (Bobby Goodson) does what he does for the benefit of his people and his company. It isn't just orchestrated, scripted, beligerence. Plus, they have a LOT of cool hardware.
Ditto.

K9Vic

Forgot all about those "title loan" places. Don't think that's legal here in NC. Cross the border into SC however, and I know you'll see signs for 'em on every street corner.
Those freaking places are like McDonald's here in my area of Texas. Just about every old gas station and 7-11 that closed is not a Title Loan place. You are better off selling your car and buying a POS over a title loan. They will repo your ride the day after your due date. Then charge you a boat load to get it back and still have to pay the loan off.