• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lizard Lick

wdbtchr

The only "reality TV" show worth looking at is "Swamp Loggers". These people actually work together to get the job done. The Boss (Bobby Goodson) does what he does for the benefit of his people and his company. It isn't just orchestrated, scripted, beligerence. Plus, they have a LOT of cool hardware.
It's only a matter of degree, even loggers has a lot of drama created. I've never had a saw mill cut off deliveries like in that show, and equipment breakdowns are just a part of business, they act like it's the end of the world. As far as bad roads, this too is a part of business, you log in the spring or winter you plan for it. Anything you get in that part of the year is gravy. I also can't believe the distances they haul the logs, unfreakinbelievable, that's why they can't make a proffit:roll:.

Sevin7

Seriously, are there people that actually this this is real???? That has to be some of the worst acting I have ever seen on TV. This is worse the that Repo show on TruTV. I mean who has a ready to go blow torch on the side of their house?

Blowtorch Barbecue Video - Lizard Lick Towing on truTV.com
I hate reality TV! That is why I don't watch very much television and why I don't spend money on cable/satellite. Almost every other show on television is a reality show and I can't stand it. Thank goodness that I have this hobby to keep me busy and away from the TV!

steved454

I hate them, but being a fireman stuck at work for 24 hours on a sunday, I seem to watch some of them, when I would not even think about it on any day I am off.

Anubis8472

And what financial institution would actually grant a loan on a 27 year old Blazer?

Sorry, I gotta call BS too.
My first thought as well.

They're not the sort of vehicle that is often 'financed' though I have seen some resto's going for 10k or so.

It looks like more of an
"hey, my buddies got X/Y/and Z"
"Oh man, that would be awesome for the show"