• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LMTV Air Conditioner

ramdough

Spacers?

I read through a few times, but missed some info.

There needs to be washers used on the 3116 engines between the front cover and the bracket.

How thick are they?

On the main pulley, there was mention of needing a spacer so the fan bolts don’t rub. Where do the spacers go and what do they look like?

Any pictures?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Juanri23

[QUOTE = "blhar15, publicación: 1635653, miembro: 41378"]
Hemos instalado un par de unidades de A / C en LMTV. Esto requerirá la unidad del condensador, el compresor de A / C, algunas líneas hechas a medida, soportes para montar el compresor y la polea del cigüeñal delantera para hacer funcionar la correa para el compresor. Tuvimos que personalizar los soportes y la polea delantera. Si alguien está interesado, probablemente pueda hacer otro set, aunque no estoy seguro del costo.
[/CITAR]
I'm interested , can tell me if you are able to do it and how much will be? Thank you very much

coachgeo

Not sure how this ended up in spanish..... but for others here is blhar15's post translated
We have installed a couple of A / C units in LMTV. This will require the condenser unit, the A / C compressor, some custom-made lines, supports for mounting the compressor and the front crankshaft pulley to operate the compressor belt. We had to customize the brackets and the front pulley. If someone is interested, I can probably do another set, although I'm not sure of the cost.

Juanri23

[QUOTE = "coachgeo, publicación: 2259320, miembro: 24293"]
No estoy seguro de cómo terminó esto en español ... pero para otros aquí está traducida la publicación de blhar15
[/ CITAR]
sorry I wrote in Spanish? If so, I'm sorry, error. the truth that interests me I will look at the post you say, thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks