• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LMTV Winch Harness

Sgthoffer

Hi guys, I bought a winch panel and it came with the harness below. No instructions though. Do you know what plugs in where. I have not had the dash apart yet.

Photos are below.
20171204_062540.jpg

20171204_062530.jpg

20171204_062523.jpg

20171204_062506.jpg

20171204_062434.jpg

coachgeo

Pretty sure this one goes to back of Tach
would you please consider taking good full pics of this harness and note which wire has which number.... and where these pin out on the sockets. Would be awesome to have a POV of pin outs to compare with the wiring diagrams

Sgthoffer

Black Round connector.JPG
Black connector for tach

Black Burndy Connectors.jpg

Black burndy connectors

White Generic Male Connector.JPG

White male generic connector

White Generic Female Connector.JPG

White female generic connector.

I will label using these numbers as I have time to check for continuity with a meter at each plug to figure out where the wiring goes from here.

Sgthoffer

You should be able to source most of these parts to build your own harness using these three images below to locate parts with.

part numbers 1.jpg

Find the part, as shown above for example part number 18

part numbers.jpg

Part number 18 has a part number as SMS18P-1

If you type that into various websites.. you get a result like the one below.

part numbers 3.JPG

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks