• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LMTV Winch Harness

Awesomeness

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Have you put the harness in yet? Where is the connector in the dash that it plugs into? Please get some pictures while you're in there please!

Sgthoffer

I have not sir. I have not did anything since last post. My buddy has my multimeter borrowed so I cant chexk it until I get back. I promise to asap.

Sgthoffer

When I take my dash apart to put in my heater unit, I will take pics of where the plug goes in the dash. I will color code pin it out for you as well.

Sgthoffer

Have you made any progress getting this harness installed?
Sorry but no. I had surgery and haven't been able to do anything. I am taking my LMTV to a shop because I can't do the work on it now. They are supposed to have it all in by next spring. I have them doing alot of other stuff for me as well.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Awesomeness

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry but no. I had surgery and haven't been able to do anything. I am taking my LMTV to a shop because I can't do the work on it now. They are supposed to have it all in by next spring. I have them doing alot of other stuff for me as well.
Welcome back. I hope you're recovering well. Paying a shop to do it takes deep pockets!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks