• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

load of a heavy duty relay

tourus

short story. put a 50 light bar on my truck went through the car wash, light bar fog up inside .. spoke with place I bought it they said send it back, they will replace or fix. in the mean time did not want to be with out they extra light so put a 52 inch bar on ( friends light ) .. now got the 50 inch bar back and putting on today. question is will a 70amp hd relay take they load of both light bars going to use both . just want to be quick and easy and use the wiring that is in place.. truck is a M1010

Farmitall

Steel Soldiers Supporter
How many lights?
What kind of lights, incandescent or LED?

I cannot even imagine any light bar drawing 70 amps DC. I used to install light bars on cruisers and fire trucks and the largest relay I ever used was a 30 amp (black cube type) automotive relay to provide power to them,,, this was before LEDs took over the market.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks