• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Load of Fire Wood

bkfran69

one of the main reasons I want to buy a deuce. But how many people or how lonng does it take to fill a deuce and a m105a2 trailer of split wood.

ericm38

A lot of beer for three guys and I lost track of time. Maybe next year I mite have the time.

ericm38

Just got around to post it. It was mid Nov. I just have less wood now with this cold snap

Josh

one of the main reasons I want to buy a deuce. But how many people or how lonng does it take to fill a deuce and a m105a2 trailer of split wood.
It took me and 3 others a good 4 hours to fill a deuce from the the front to the back, and all the way to the bows with rounds. Most of the rounds where about 8-14 inchs thick.

We also had to cut the rounds and lug them back down to the truck.

joshuaz223

i regularly put 12 face cord in the bed of my f450. goes in by elevator and out by dump body. did 900 face cord last year. if you don't have a good processor it is very hard to make any money and it is a ton of work. i try every year to get my brother to get out of doing it. but he loves it so i keep going.