• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Load of Fire Wood

bkfran69

one of the main reasons I want to buy a deuce. But how many people or how lonng does it take to fill a deuce and a m105a2 trailer of split wood.

ericm38

A lot of beer for three guys and I lost track of time. Maybe next year I mite have the time.

ericm38

Just got around to post it. It was mid Nov. I just have less wood now with this cold snap

Josh

one of the main reasons I want to buy a deuce. But how many people or how lonng does it take to fill a deuce and a m105a2 trailer of split wood.
It took me and 3 others a good 4 hours to fill a deuce from the the front to the back, and all the way to the bows with rounds. Most of the rounds where about 8-14 inchs thick.

We also had to cut the rounds and lug them back down to the truck.

joshuaz223

i regularly put 12 face cord in the bed of my f450. goes in by elevator and out by dump body. did 900 face cord last year. if you don't have a good processor it is very hard to make any money and it is a ton of work. i try every year to get my brother to get out of doing it. but he loves it so i keep going.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks