• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Locked out of deuce

rwoods

:nothingfunny: My doors both lock. With kids around I leave the driver's windshield unlatched. You need a screwdriver or a good knife to pry it open as it is very tight. For some reason I can't open my windshield very far as it seems to bind on the electric wipers set up - you can't reach through with your arm so I still need a stick to unlock the door. Ron

MiltonFine

When I switched sides with the owner of the deuce I looked at today, I locked him out of the truck by accident! :-D I didn't realize that when you rotated the inside handle the right way, it locks the outside handle. Luckily the windows were open. :beer:

Maverick1701

I usually locked the passenger door, got out, rolled my window down part way, then reached in and locked my door.
It did well w/keeping people out (never had anyone get in) but still allowed the deuce "fans" and vets to look peek inside
and enjoy it

DUECE-COUPE

you can't lock the truck from the out side. when you lock one door and get out and lock the other door door with the inside handle and close the door, it releases the lock. you just can't lock the truck if you are not inside it.

gel69

"The $10 under the seat and let the kids handle it sounds like the most productive trick."
unless the kids manage to create $40.00 dollars worth of damage......:deadhorse:

Gil

Maverick1701

you can't lock the truck from the out side. when you lock one door and get out and lock the other door door with the inside handle and close the door, it releases the lock. you just can't lock the truck if you are not inside it.
yea, its difficult to find a way to lock it (and not be in it) until I spring for locking handles....I just roll he window down a bit, reach in and lock it while standing outside. that way the door is already closed and locked... so it cant unlock again like it does when you normaly close it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks