• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Long Time

Ugg013

Hey All:

Last time I posted I had mentioned the maybe selling of the Frog. Well, unfortunately, financial things have not improved, but my attitdue did. Although the Frog may still be sold, I went ahead and did a sneaky. I transfered it's title into my 16 year old son's name.

He is TOTALLY unaware of this now. He's a great kid & deserves some nice things. I'm having him do work on it now, & the more he does, the more he learns, & well you all know the rest, It's HIS!

He's got a bit of grinding to do on the bed (duh). I'm sure this has been covered many times in the past, but on the tie-downs, they're rivited. Does the group just bolt em back on after grindin em off? Or is there a way to re-rivit?

Tanks

Attachments

Mike_Pop

That was a heartwarming and wonderful gesture! Passing the tradition along to your son must be a wonderful feeling. I hope he learns to respect what you have done for him.

Ugg013

alphadeltaromeo said:
Haven't you heard of adoption???

I'd agree with Mike...that was a wonderful thing to do!
Sure have, I'm even a product of that format. However, some think my adopted Dad pulled a fast one as we did look so much alike. :lol:

Now as for the WC 53, if, & that's a BIG IF, it goes into someone else's name, it's only be my wife's name, afterall, she's the one that FORCED me to get it. :wink:

NOW PLEASE CHECK MY OTHER POST IN UPCOMING EVENT'S, I really need help there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks