• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Long Time

Ugg013

Hey All:

Last time I posted I had mentioned the maybe selling of the Frog. Well, unfortunately, financial things have not improved, but my attitdue did. Although the Frog may still be sold, I went ahead and did a sneaky. I transfered it's title into my 16 year old son's name.

He is TOTALLY unaware of this now. He's a great kid & deserves some nice things. I'm having him do work on it now, & the more he does, the more he learns, & well you all know the rest, It's HIS!

He's got a bit of grinding to do on the bed (duh). I'm sure this has been covered many times in the past, but on the tie-downs, they're rivited. Does the group just bolt em back on after grindin em off? Or is there a way to re-rivit?

Tanks

Attachments

Mike_Pop

That was a heartwarming and wonderful gesture! Passing the tradition along to your son must be a wonderful feeling. I hope he learns to respect what you have done for him.

Ugg013

alphadeltaromeo said:
Haven't you heard of adoption???

I'd agree with Mike...that was a wonderful thing to do!
Sure have, I'm even a product of that format. However, some think my adopted Dad pulled a fast one as we did look so much alike. :lol:

Now as for the WC 53, if, & that's a BIG IF, it goes into someone else's name, it's only be my wife's name, afterall, she's the one that FORCED me to get it. :wink:

NOW PLEASE CHECK MY OTHER POST IN UPCOMING EVENT'S, I really need help there.