• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Look what I found in the defroster vent!

joshs1ofakindxj

This reminds me I need to tear apart my heater duct work and find out what smells dead in there and fabreeze the snot out of it!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It looks like he died of anorexia.

Dodge man

When I was living in the People's Republic of California a friend of mine bought a used car. But every time that he used the defroster in it he got so dizzy that he literally couldn't see straight. We finally took the defroster system apart and found three joints of Mary Jane in the defroster hose just above the heater! Apparently someone left them on the dash and they rolled into the defroster vents and lodged in the hose. Then when the heater got hot the volatile oil in them would evaporate and blow into the passenger compartment and everyone got a free trip! ;-)

Darwin T

that is an Anole. they are all over around here. i have several living ones on my front porch and flower bed. they love to eat the bugs around the porch light.

Awesome Possum

that is an Anole. they are all over around here. i have several living ones on my front porch and flower bed. they love to eat the bugs around the porch light.
That's what he looks like. My daughter was given one for free from her elementary school on the last day. Speedy lived for four years after that, and must've eaten $300 worth of crickets! So much for the free lizard.....

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hmm, I'm more confused than ever now. I've been called an Anole, many times, but I just don't see the resemblance.:cookoo:

barefootin

I find these in my yard and lake all the time haven't found them in my truck yet. In our book the only good snake is a dead one.
If I had those in my back yard I'd agree. Around my house and barn I normally get lots of garder snakes and the occassional large black snake. The only ones we need to watch out for are copper heads and they normally don't venture far from the creek and have a different fate than the other ones when found.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks