• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Look what showed up at my driveway today

midcounty

.IMG_2231.jpg

IMG_2237.jpg
It's a fold out kitchen unit, built for the military by a company about 20 miles from me. Brand spanking new, fresh from the assembly plant. Unfortunately it's not mine. The truck was stopping to pick up some equipment I sold. I tried to talk the driver in to 'loosing' that load:twisted:, but no go

midcounty

The girl friend really liked the idea of it, and I think she was working on the truck driver more then me to leave it. Later she asked what it would cost to get one. Maybe I should call or stop by the company and see if they ever have any reduced priced blems lol.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah, there's a few of them on there now. All got problems from what I can see. I think it's a bit over kill for ANY of the Steel Soldiers rallies. Now if we have a BIG rally that EVERY rally attendee would show up at, from around the country, THAT would be a worthwhile purchase.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks