• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Look what showed up at my driveway today

midcounty

.IMG_2231.jpg

IMG_2237.jpg
It's a fold out kitchen unit, built for the military by a company about 20 miles from me. Brand spanking new, fresh from the assembly plant. Unfortunately it's not mine. The truck was stopping to pick up some equipment I sold. I tried to talk the driver in to 'loosing' that load:twisted:, but no go

midcounty

The girl friend really liked the idea of it, and I think she was working on the truck driver more then me to leave it. Later she asked what it would cost to get one. Maybe I should call or stop by the company and see if they ever have any reduced priced blems lol.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah, there's a few of them on there now. All got problems from what I can see. I think it's a bit over kill for ANY of the Steel Soldiers rallies. Now if we have a BIG rally that EVERY rally attendee would show up at, from around the country, THAT would be a worthwhile purchase.