• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for #10 (i think) hot wire on M35a2

JOECOOL48

Could someone tell me what general area I need to look in to find a #10? hot wire located toward the rear of the vehicle. I would like to tap into it to run work lights in the rear of the truck. I found one that goes to the horn, but am hoping there is one toward the rear. Before doghead tells me to read the tm's --I have for the last 4 hours. and searched threads for another hour.
Thanks.
joe

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's probably just on the tractor version. According to a schematic I have, there is an auxiliary power lead, #37, on tractors. If present, it should be pin "K" of the trailer connector. The schematic does not indicate wire size.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There isn't one near the rear.

Best plan is to run a new wire back to where you need it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks