• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for a 5ton dump and a wrecker

Hi guys I'm sorta new to the site I've been lurkining for awhile and checking out all the cool iron on here I'm not new to M-series vehicles I actually grew up around them On the north shore of lake superior In Minnesota ( I learned to drive in a bobbed duece er, rather just single axle'd )
My Uncle Karl Voulenteers with the Fort Snelling Military Museum and I have helped him work on many M-series wheeled and tracked Vehicles my first vehicle was an M880 Dodge that we rescued from a Yard in central wisconsin
I dont have the Knowledge of these Vehicles that Most people here do but I want to learn ....... oh I'm Ex-Airforce as well!!

I now live in Southern New Mexico just a few miles from White Sands Missle range and I Have a few acres down there and if anyone needs any storage I'm more than happy to provide it free of charge

I'm looking for a 5ton dump with a Multi fuel in usable shape with in a 500 mile radius of 88310 the GL listings have not been kind to me ( mostly my fault for problems with paper work)

I could really use a wrecker as well but thats definetly out of my price range at this time

Any advice would be greatly appreciated and If I can lend a hand to anyone I'd be more than happy to do it!

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
glad you are a member now and we can all learn something from somebody sometime. you might have a fresh new idea and can help even some long standing members here. your love this site TIm

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks