• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for a 5ton dump and a wrecker

Hi guys I'm sorta new to the site I've been lurkining for awhile and checking out all the cool iron on here I'm not new to M-series vehicles I actually grew up around them On the north shore of lake superior In Minnesota ( I learned to drive in a bobbed duece er, rather just single axle'd )
My Uncle Karl Voulenteers with the Fort Snelling Military Museum and I have helped him work on many M-series wheeled and tracked Vehicles my first vehicle was an M880 Dodge that we rescued from a Yard in central wisconsin
I dont have the Knowledge of these Vehicles that Most people here do but I want to learn ....... oh I'm Ex-Airforce as well!!

I now live in Southern New Mexico just a few miles from White Sands Missle range and I Have a few acres down there and if anyone needs any storage I'm more than happy to provide it free of charge

I'm looking for a 5ton dump with a Multi fuel in usable shape with in a 500 mile radius of 88310 the GL listings have not been kind to me ( mostly my fault for problems with paper work)

I could really use a wrecker as well but thats definetly out of my price range at this time

Any advice would be greatly appreciated and If I can lend a hand to anyone I'd be more than happy to do it!

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
glad you are a member now and we can all learn something from somebody sometime. you might have a fresh new idea and can help even some long standing members here. your love this site TIm