• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for a M36...

cag40navy

I have been looking for a M36. It is the exact military vehicle i want that can do what i want with. Anyone know of any GL auctions going on soon with M36's or a place/someone that is selling them? I am wondering but non the less, she is the one i am looking for. I have my plans for her but for now i am just going to the first hurdle of finding one. Thank you.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I bought one from GL a few years ago and sold it to fellow SS member SCSG-G4......I don't think he has any plans to get rid of it. It was at this year's 2012 GA Rally.

They are somewhat rare beasts and I have only seen a few sell through GL in the time I have been buying surplus vehicles.

You might try one of the usual suspects in surplus dealers (Memphis Equipment, Southeastern Surplus or T.J. Murrey) but be prepared to pay a premium for one.

Good luck in your search.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is one currently listed in the steelsodiers classifieds .

Member Bob H had one with a winch for sale awhile back , you could try PM'ing him .

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Might try the wanted ads too. Kinda rare, you may have search a little on your own.

Page numbers aren't much help, many folks set the number of posts per page differently.

Last edited:

tie6044

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I do have one on hand, pretty nice shape. It has a winch and good tires. I am just waiting on the title from the guy I bought it from. He bought it from GL and never titled it so he is going through the process. I will be listing it for $7000 once I get the title.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks