• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for a M36...

cag40navy

I have been looking for a M36. It is the exact military vehicle i want that can do what i want with. Anyone know of any GL auctions going on soon with M36's or a place/someone that is selling them? I am wondering but non the less, she is the one i am looking for. I have my plans for her but for now i am just going to the first hurdle of finding one. Thank you.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I bought one from GL a few years ago and sold it to fellow SS member SCSG-G4......I don't think he has any plans to get rid of it. It was at this year's 2012 GA Rally.

They are somewhat rare beasts and I have only seen a few sell through GL in the time I have been buying surplus vehicles.

You might try one of the usual suspects in surplus dealers (Memphis Equipment, Southeastern Surplus or T.J. Murrey) but be prepared to pay a premium for one.

Good luck in your search.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is one currently listed in the steelsodiers classifieds .

Member Bob H had one with a winch for sale awhile back , you could try PM'ing him .

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Might try the wanted ads too. Kinda rare, you may have search a little on your own.

Page numbers aren't much help, many folks set the number of posts per page differently.

Last edited:

tie6044

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I do have one on hand, pretty nice shape. It has a winch and good tires. I am just waiting on the title from the guy I bought it from. He bought it from GL and never titled it so he is going through the process. I will be listing it for $7000 once I get the title.