• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking For A Test Ride

pyrogod117

Well, since I'm new and nobody knows me, I hope I'm not over stepping by asking this. I'm looking to see if any members are anywhere close to me in NJ. I live in Forked River, NJ and below is a link to me.

Forked River, NJ 08731 - Google Maps

I travel to the northern part of NJ every Friday for construction clean up, but I wouldn't mind driving to someone's house somewhere around. I just want to go for a short ride in a nice deuce, or any other vehicle people have around. And take a look at a nice one up close.

Anyone willing to let me come look and possibly go for a short ride?

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You're welcome to come by and take a ride with me but I'm sure you could find somebody closer :wink:.

Coal Cracker

I'm about 45 min south of scranton, and 45 min north of Allentown. You're welcome to take a ride anytime, cept when the roads are wet and salty, if we ever get a dry day, I'll take you for a run.

armadillofz1

well about 8 minutes up the road from you is George Meehan in Tom's river. he has a few dozen deuces (one of which i bought) he's a great guy to deal with and i'm sure he'll take you for a spin in one. Tell him Greg with the blue motorcycle sent you. he is gem1410 on here. send me a PM if you want his phone number.

FormerNewMVGuy

Well, since I'm new and nobody knows me, I hope I'm not over stepping by asking this. I'm looking to see if any members are anywhere close to me in NJ. I live in Forked River, NJ and below is a link to me.

Forked River, NJ 08731 - Google Maps

I travel to the northern part of NJ every Friday for construction clean up, but I wouldn't mind driving to someone's house somewhere around. I just want to go for a short ride in a nice deuce, or any other vehicle people have around. And take a look at a nice one up close.

Anyone willing to let me come look and possibly go for a short ride?
Are you wanting to drive one ,or just go for a ride in the passenger seat?

pyrogod117

I'd be happy to just ride in the passenger seat, but if someone was willing to let me drive one on a back street I'd enjoy it. I'm used to driving big vehicles since that's what I do, but they have power steering. My everyday car is a stick so that's not an issue once I get a feel for it.

emr

Jude has a brother with trucks for sale right now, I am in Lake Hopatcong, and would not mind If U want to stop by on a weekend, xt 28 off 80 Have done this before and He is the proud owner of an awsome truck now, Can give U the whats up, and a short ride in the shop...973 219 4499 ...Randy

pyrogod117

Jude has a brother with trucks for sale right now, I am in Lake Hopatcong, and would not mind If U want to stop by on a weekend, xt 28 off 80 Have done this before and He is the proud owner of an awsome truck now, Can give U the whats up, and a short ride in the shop...973 219 4499 ...Randy
I'm working out of Long Branch area right now, but once I end up back in Short Hills and that area I'll see if we can meet up some time. Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks