• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking For A Test Ride

pyrogod117

Well, since I'm new and nobody knows me, I hope I'm not over stepping by asking this. I'm looking to see if any members are anywhere close to me in NJ. I live in Forked River, NJ and below is a link to me.

Forked River, NJ 08731 - Google Maps

I travel to the northern part of NJ every Friday for construction clean up, but I wouldn't mind driving to someone's house somewhere around. I just want to go for a short ride in a nice deuce, or any other vehicle people have around. And take a look at a nice one up close.

Anyone willing to let me come look and possibly go for a short ride?

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You're welcome to come by and take a ride with me but I'm sure you could find somebody closer :wink:.

Coal Cracker

I'm about 45 min south of scranton, and 45 min north of Allentown. You're welcome to take a ride anytime, cept when the roads are wet and salty, if we ever get a dry day, I'll take you for a run.

armadillofz1

well about 8 minutes up the road from you is George Meehan in Tom's river. he has a few dozen deuces (one of which i bought) he's a great guy to deal with and i'm sure he'll take you for a spin in one. Tell him Greg with the blue motorcycle sent you. he is gem1410 on here. send me a PM if you want his phone number.

FormerNewMVGuy

Well, since I'm new and nobody knows me, I hope I'm not over stepping by asking this. I'm looking to see if any members are anywhere close to me in NJ. I live in Forked River, NJ and below is a link to me.

Forked River, NJ 08731 - Google Maps

I travel to the northern part of NJ every Friday for construction clean up, but I wouldn't mind driving to someone's house somewhere around. I just want to go for a short ride in a nice deuce, or any other vehicle people have around. And take a look at a nice one up close.

Anyone willing to let me come look and possibly go for a short ride?
Are you wanting to drive one ,or just go for a ride in the passenger seat?

pyrogod117

I'd be happy to just ride in the passenger seat, but if someone was willing to let me drive one on a back street I'd enjoy it. I'm used to driving big vehicles since that's what I do, but they have power steering. My everyday car is a stick so that's not an issue once I get a feel for it.

emr

Jude has a brother with trucks for sale right now, I am in Lake Hopatcong, and would not mind If U want to stop by on a weekend, xt 28 off 80 Have done this before and He is the proud owner of an awsome truck now, Can give U the whats up, and a short ride in the shop...973 219 4499 ...Randy

pyrogod117

Jude has a brother with trucks for sale right now, I am in Lake Hopatcong, and would not mind If U want to stop by on a weekend, xt 28 off 80 Have done this before and He is the proud owner of an awsome truck now, Can give U the whats up, and a short ride in the shop...973 219 4499 ...Randy
I'm working out of Long Branch area right now, but once I end up back in Short Hills and that area I'll see if we can meet up some time. Thanks