• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for Shop/Individual to do water pump in Chattanooga, TN area

Glider

Does anyone know of a good shop or individual in the Chattanooga, TN area? I need a water pump replaced on my 6.2. I've done alot myself but want some help with this one. Wish I would have proactively installed one when I swapped radiators about 6 months ago.

My cell is

If this is in the wrong forum please delete.

Thank You

Last edited by a moderator:

Glider

Does anyone know of a good shop or individual in the Chattanooga, TN area? I need a water pump replaced on my 6.2. I've done alot myself but want some help with this one. Wish I would have proactively installed one when I swapped radiators about 6 months ago.

My cell is

Thank You
Found 2 gentleman who are active service in Chattanooga. They came on time worked diligently and finished the job. They were a pleasant change from the usual caliber of people I encounter.

Last edited by a moderator:

TOBASH

Father, Surgeon, Cantankerous Grouch
Steel Soldiers Supporter

My cell is 256-

Thank You
are you really sure you want to post your telephone number on an open forum?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks