• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for Shop/Individual to do water pump in Chattanooga, TN area

Glider

Does anyone know of a good shop or individual in the Chattanooga, TN area? I need a water pump replaced on my 6.2. I've done alot myself but want some help with this one. Wish I would have proactively installed one when I swapped radiators about 6 months ago.

My cell is

If this is in the wrong forum please delete.

Thank You

Last edited by a moderator:

Glider

Does anyone know of a good shop or individual in the Chattanooga, TN area? I need a water pump replaced on my 6.2. I've done alot myself but want some help with this one. Wish I would have proactively installed one when I swapped radiators about 6 months ago.

My cell is

Thank You
Found 2 gentleman who are active service in Chattanooga. They came on time worked diligently and finished the job. They were a pleasant change from the usual caliber of people I encounter.

Last edited by a moderator:

TOBASH

Father, Surgeon, Cantankerous Grouch
Steel Soldiers Supporter

My cell is 256-

Thank You
are you really sure you want to post your telephone number on an open forum?