• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lots of Wrecker owners on here!

dmetalmiki

JATONKA HELP

J can you PLEASE send me or post a BIG close up pick of the BUMPER vise. I have two BUT both not the correct mill one. does it swivell AND rotate?? and have wire clamp jaw in one of TWO (swiveling) jaws OR the rope grip in the (just below the top(a) single jaw:: previouse quezi YEP! thats a russian zill131 <<fixed>> on towing from the site it was (completely) hoiked! up for road travell.

Attachments

citizensoldier

OpieNoTool

OpieNoTool has a M543A2 also.. He has done allot of work to it but I dont have any new pictures.. Her name is Sally and she was my first yard whore on loan kinda sorta.. She was a little butt ugly so my Township gave me grief over it so he had to take the hooker away. Not USDA approved and needed some shots for her Gonareaskifflifagis... I miss that hooker... :(

Attachments

No.2Diesel

I'm enjoying looking at everyone's wreckers!!

Here are some shots of my brother's M819 tractor, wrecker. Wreckers/Cranes are tons of fun (when used safely.)

Attachments

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
RE: Re: M62

Lane, I forgot to get you one of those barrels of lube for your hooker. Wow, that sounded bad. Also, did you get the box off the 109? I will try to get pics of the way my ground spades mount this weekend.

citizensoldier

Re: RE: Re: M62

gimpyrobb said:
Lane, I forgot to get you one of those barrels of lube for your hooker. Wow, that sounded bad. Also, did you get the box off the 109? I will try to get pics of the way my ground spades mount this weekend.
To cold to take the box off right now.. It will have to wait until warmer days. What lube??? Or are you just making a funny? Yes I want to see those ground spade mounts.. The way yours are done will be better for pulling in my garage.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
RE: Re: RE: Re: M62

I have some 5gal buckets of tool oil that is great for the wire rope on the wreckers, and some other assorted grease. Maybe next time.

Gamagoat1

Dave,
Here are a couple of pic of the vise.
It's a Wilton C-2 and is still available at Wilton's website. real expensive. Parts are available also and more reasonable.
I have one on my work bench and one on the truck.
Hope this helps.

Attachments

Jimmy

Thanks CitizenSoldier,

The front one is an M543 that belongs to a friend of mine, I was over at his house. He is a member here also, I am sure he will post more pics.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
M1075 said:
Wreckers are handy to have around. Here are few pics to share.
:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

vtdeucedriver

That last pic is of my M62 in Vermont in the spring. I had and still have a few vietnam vets that give me a hard time about that. To make a long story short, I had help with my ego that it was 6 wheel drive and it can go anywhere. Physics taught me otherwise. Now I know that I am not the only one that has done this.......................Do I need to call out the "other SS member" that has had the gravity lesson with a wrecker?????

joec

vtdeucedriver said:
That last pic is of my M62 in Vermont in the spring. I had and still have a few vietnam vets that give me a hard time about that. To make a long story short, I had help with my ego that it was 6 wheel drive and it can go anywhere. Physics taught me otherwise. Now I know that I am not the only one that has done this.......................Do I need to call out the "other SS member" that has had the gravity lesson with a wrecker?????

Gravity and no bottom will do that..LOL

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks