• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lots of Wrecker owners on here!

joec

standardaero said:
This is us working our 5-ton in Louisville, TN and yes I mean we. My wife is very good on operating the crane.

Nice i have family in Lenoir City by Loudon Cnty Dam Good fishin there......!!!!!

vtdeucedriver

standardaero said:
This is us working our 5-ton in Louisville, TN and yes I mean we. My wife is very good on operating the crane. We have also added a 10 foot extension rated at 1500 lbs for our boat bussiness.
Just one pic?????? Thats a very nice tree.............are you hiding that tan cause semi gloss od is so much prettier????

rizzo

standardaero said:
This is us working our 5-ton in Louisville, TN and yes I mean we. My wife is very good on operating the crane. We have also added a 10 foot extension rated at 1500 lbs for our boat bussiness.

can you post some larger close up pics?

joec

rizzo said:
standardaero said:

can you post some larger close up pics?

Some came with a 10ft Jib

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
Been on the road, so am late joining this thread. Here's a photo of mine taken a few years ago.....the kid on the rear deck is my son - he'll be 23 in a couple months.

Regards,
DD

Attachments

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
vtdeucedriver said:
NO NO NO.......................thats not the pic that some of us want to see!!!!:)
LOL - oh, you wanna see THAT ONE! I'll have to find it and scan it....that's from back in the old days - ya'know, film!

DD

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
vtdeucedriver said:
NO NO NO.......................thats not the pic that some of us want to see!!!!:)
I think this is the photo you want to see......

(BTW, I am working towards getting this story posted - but I've got to get the rights to it back so we don't run into copyright problems).

Attachments

54reo

This is one of the greatest posts.....! [thumbzup]

Thanks to all for posting, especially for us "wrecker challenged" types.

joec

Nice riggs Guys does your M543A2's Have the fording on them? Matt i like the added piece of hardware on the rear. Holmes unit?

rumplecat..Nice truck love the camo on it. And if you do get the M108 POSTEM WHEN U GET IT. I love anthing to do with military or civilian recovery. If i had my way there would be a M88A2 in my back yard...lol

joec

54reo said:
This is one of the greatest posts.....! [thumbzup]

Thanks to all for posting, especially for us "wrecker challenged" types.

Soon my young apprentice you will come over to the DARK side..lol

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks