• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Louisiana Rally '11

What design should be on the LA Rally '11 T-shirts?

• Connie driving MV w/ LA theme

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Connie parachuting to LA Rally

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Postcard w/ Connie on Deuce hood

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
H

Hank.

I took almost 100 pictures on Saturday. I placed them at the link below in one big gallery so it is easier to view.

Louisiana MV Rally '11

I had a great time at the event with everyone. Many thanks to Tim, his family, and the family of MV enthusiasts that showed up this weekend. Remember, what was said in the back yard under the parachute stays in the back yard under the parachute. :D Tim I will mail you a money order for the Jerry can. I'm glad Justin got Beatrice back on the road with the simple fix. As he said I pulled my pump out of the tank today and the outlet hose was almost off. I posted pictures on my website below:

HanksDeuce.com - Modifications

I can't wait for next year!

jluv1185

jacpb and i made it home. We ran up on a tornado in memphis and had to detour but we made it. Thanks to everyone for having us.
A tornado! WOW :shock: I bet that CUCV caught another gear! It was nice meeting you and your lil man. I'll be sure to keep the "G G'' thing going with Littlebob! rofl On another note, be safe out there, and thank you for doing what you do! [thumbzup]

davidkroberts

welcome...... the GG thing was hilarious i bet grandpa..aka littlebob will be a minute before he lives that down

we had a great time and i pronounce my first rally a resounding success and i hope im around next year when it comes up.

littlebob

welcome...... the GG thing was hilarious i bet grandpa..aka littlebob will be a minute before he lives that down

we had a great time and i pronounce my first rally a resounding success and i hope im around next year when it comes up.

Has a great time! The wife and kids were cracking up up about the GG thing.
My time to be GG will come soon enough.

Really sorry I missed this one, things just got in the way this year. If nothing else happens, I'll be there next year, my brother may come with me, he's been trying to find a good M109 to purchase.

LongueCarabine

Crawdaddy

I would like to take the opportunity to thank Tim and the rest of the crew for an awesome and truly unforgettable rally. I had a blast looking at all those trucks and talking with ya'll. I'll be back next year, that's for sure!

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I could only come on Sat, but had a great time meeting new and old friends. Thanks to Tim, Ms Pam and Ms Jessica, and everyone elso who worked to make the rally a success.

I also took a pile of photos, but I'll have to sort through them to see if any are different enough from those already posted to put up.

Please note that no possums were injured during the event, although I did have to dodge an uparmored possum on the way home.

littlebob

I think most of the vehicles have already been posted. I'll just add two photos.
I had a great time and enjoyed the great comadadrie with old friends and new.
Tim and his family did a great job, as usuall, of making it a great time for all!

Attachments

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Tim and Ms Pam....sorry I missed your rally....the price of gas is killing me.

We did have a good time at Zout's pig roast.

He dedicated it to SS Brother Lifer....who is fighting the good fight with the big "C".

We'll see you at the GA Rally in Oct.

Zout is going to do a piggy for us this year.......goooooooood eating.

ryker725

Sure looked like a good time and great folks. Still wish I could have made it.. Someone PM me with how much is needed to mail my shirts to me...

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i wonder how frodo managed to make up those pics of me.. had to do magic or pixie dust.. i know a computer cant fit in a hobbit hut. rofl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks