• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Low air buzzer

Kharville

tmp_5823-CIMG1018-2079482601.jpg
Went out to see how the Deuce would start in our first cold weather here in the south this morning. Started perfect with a few more turns than usual but 3-5 seconds total with no assistantance.

I went back inside to let it warm up and when I came back out air pressure was normal but low air buzzer was sounding faintly. Does that buzzer ever get stuck in anyway? Pressure was 90-120 and brakes were good. It was about half volume of the usual BUZZZZ. :)

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
View attachment 711272
Went out to see how the Deuce would start in our first cold weather here in the south this morning. Started perfect with a few more turns than usual but 3-5 seconds total with no assistantance.

I went back inside to let it warm up and when I came back out air pressure was normal but low air buzzer was sounding faintly. Does that buzzer ever get stuck in anyway? Pressure was 90-120 and brakes were good. It was about half volume of the usual BUZZZZ. :)
Have you been draining your air tanks regularly ?
If not there may be ice in the switch making it stick , it should go off completely over 60 pounds.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks