• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Low air buzzer

Kharville

tmp_5823-CIMG1018-2079482601.jpg
Went out to see how the Deuce would start in our first cold weather here in the south this morning. Started perfect with a few more turns than usual but 3-5 seconds total with no assistantance.

I went back inside to let it warm up and when I came back out air pressure was normal but low air buzzer was sounding faintly. Does that buzzer ever get stuck in anyway? Pressure was 90-120 and brakes were good. It was about half volume of the usual BUZZZZ. :)

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
View attachment 711272
Went out to see how the Deuce would start in our first cold weather here in the south this morning. Started perfect with a few more turns than usual but 3-5 seconds total with no assistantance.

I went back inside to let it warm up and when I came back out air pressure was normal but low air buzzer was sounding faintly. Does that buzzer ever get stuck in anyway? Pressure was 90-120 and brakes were good. It was about half volume of the usual BUZZZZ. :)
Have you been draining your air tanks regularly ?
If not there may be ice in the switch making it stick , it should go off completely over 60 pounds.

Last edited: