• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

lowell flea mkt.

patch

Yup, I plan to be there if the weather's OK. Boatcarpenter, you going too? I know you asked but I cant find the thread at the moment......

jatonka

I will be there, on the return from Jim Thorpe PA show. I will have all the stuff with me, including the new secondary/final spin on adaptors. JT

Boatcarpenter

Yes patch, plan on going, also scooter and vtdeucedriver. May make it a Deuce run weather permitting if I can get an oil change done and get the JATONKA oil filter adapters on.
BC

vtdeucedriver

Yeah I am going to take a stab at it. If the weather is nice, I will be there. I will wear my Satans Lil Angel Gun truck shirt.

Wild Horse Hans

I will be there. First time going for me. Hope to maybe find a left fender for the M35 and maybe a canvas cargo cover and bows for it and the M105. May be dreaming.
Are you guys driving the M35s? If so and if mine is home by then, I will as well. Is there enough parking for a few deuces?
Hans

Boatcarpenter

Wild Horse Hans, plenty of parking.
vtdeucedriver, my identifier is a pony tail and wire rims! I'll be on the looklout for ya!
If JT is there, everyone should check in with him then we'll know who is who maybe:-D
BC
Do any of you guys driving MV's want to pass around cell #'s just in case.....

Last edited:

Wild Horse Hans

Cell number PMed to ya.
Is it just park where you can or can we park the Deuces all together? I'm really looking forward to meeting local MV owners as I am new to all of this.

BEASTMASTER

the parking lot isn't really that large, but if you get there early, between 8 and 9 you should be good. theres a mall across the street also. don't forget to set you're clocks ahead before going nite- nite. i'll have a mil. cap, a 60 year old beard and a" freedom is not free" teeshirt and old glory on the left shoulder.

Massm35a2

I am gonna head up, I hope Kaiser2Help will go up with me also. I will take the CUCV. Deuce needs tires before any highway trips. 10 1100x20XL's on the way :-D

Last edited:

kaiser2help

Yep beastmaster I will see you there as well. This is usually a good show up there. Lots of vendors with some neat stuff. Especially you WW2 buffs. There are some guys there selling actuall Africa corps Antiques as well as HG Panzer division Stuff. Dont bring a fat wallet.

Wild Horse Hans

Well, a fat wallet is not a problem I have ever had!:-D
See you all there, I hope with my truck.

Hans

ETA: Heard brakes finished and driveshaft will go in tomorrow so just waiting on the flasher unit to come in and get installed. Hope to have deuce by Fri or Sat.

Last edited:

Wild Horse Hans

Got mine home today. First time in one in 23 years. I forgot how fun they are to drive and how sore your behind can get in a short distance. Not sure if I will drive it down or not. Wiper blades are shot and it is supposed to rain a bit in the AM. Also temp gauge not working so I would like to fix that before doing any longer highway trips. I will be there in a black cowboy hat and SASS mounted shooting jacket.
Hans

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks