• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

lowell flea mkt.

scooter01922

Hey BC, yup, just made it back yesterday. Spent today crawling around under the deuce working on a few things. Got almost everything done, sadly the E brake cable appears fubar. Oh well, i'll be there anyway and in the deuce. I think that the check in with JT idea is great, i would really like to meet some of you guys.

Massm35a2

Just got in, Nice to meet you Hans. Got a few nice things today. Great NOS fuel can for $25 and a mint first aid kit for $15

CUCV Ran great, still above 3/4 tank of fuel 170 miles :-D

When we were leaving there was a nice Deuce pulling in, Seabees

Wild Horse Hans

Great to meet you as well! Wish I could have stuck around longer, but the horses have to come first.
Saw the jerry can and almost picked it up myself.
Hope to see you again and to meet some other local MV folks.
Hans

scooter01922

Mass M35 that was boatcarpenters deuce, sweet isn't it. If you had stuck around a bit longer you would have seen me pull my deuce in and park on the snowbank in front of him. It was about the only parking spot left and i figured what the hell, it was only a foot or so deep. Saw BC, patch and BEDE63. Didn't find any other SS members and it seems that JT was unable to make it. Neat little swap meet.

BEASTMASTER

hey guys. saw wildhorse but lost him before i got to talk to him. massm35a2 think you were leaving as i was coming out of the building. yeh, i seen boatcarpenter come in . love that whistler. the guys i was with had to get home so i could'nt chat with him. maybe see yas another time. definitley gonna be at the rochester show, but don't have a date yet. maybe run into yous at webster or ri. maybe do weare this year too.

Massm35a2

hey guys. saw wildhorse but lost him before i got to talk to him. massm35a2 think you were leaving as i was coming out of the building. yeh, i seen boatcarpenter come in . love that whistler. the guys i was with had to get home so i could'nt chat with him. maybe see yas another time. definitley gonna be at the rochester show, but don't have a date yet. maybe run into yous at webster or ri. maybe do weare this year too.
Yeah, I hope to make some of these other events. Def. have to make Rochester this year, I love the whistle of my deuce, but I don't think the people next door like it verry much :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks