• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LSSV: 2005 Chevy Crew Cab, Fl to VA and back.

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Found another New set of manuals for $212.00 shipped. Got the missing fuel filler part from a junkyard and got the New driver's window regulator in the mail today.
What the heck do you need manuals for. . . .
Just post up all your questions here on the site, just make sure they are run on sentences with a thread titled HELP. :p

Nice truck! my 1028A3 is still sitting in the storage shed without a motor. . . .

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My thinking is if I can make it look like new and sell some of my other big items, the wife should be good with it. :popcorn: or maybe not.
When you say "sell some other big items" are you referring to big items she knows you have or the other stash she's not aware of? LOL

mbehne

When you say "sell some other big items" are you referring to big items she knows you have or the other stash she's not aware of? LOL
I am appalled at some of the comments about wives being kept in the dark... I would never do anything like that.

Mike

Just in case she ever decides to check this site....

Stonepicker1

Moved the LSSV out of storage today. Brought it south to my work place in West Palm Beach. It's now 60 miles closer, but still 40 miles from house.

I plan on downloading it off the trailer and making sure the trailer is good to go.

looks like I will need a new driveshaft made up.....GL forklift damage.:sad:

ChevyC60

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got my GL modified replacement drive shaft off Creiglist for $125 in Jacksonville FL. I believe this is the same place Kenny got his dually rear end. This guy has a lot of heavy duty Chevy parts.

Stonepicker1

Got dark on me quick, After installing the tank. I trailered the truck over to the gas station and put $50 of diesel into the tank.
i'm missing the drain plug on the front diff and radiator, so got all the chains and binders off, started the truck and backed it off the trailer.

Took it around the parking lot just to see how it moved and parked real quick so not to over heat the engine.

Going to clean the inside up later this week.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks