• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M-1032e1

popacom

Steel Soldiers Supporter
console

HEY GIMP!.......I WILL SEE IF THEY HAVE ONLINE STORE
CAN'T HELP BUT SAY THAT NEW AVATAR PIC OF DAWGHEAD
SHOULD BE TITLED " BAR FIGHT DAYS" FAMILY ALBUM #2
LMAO....rofl:popcorn:........BILL

oh!!!! you included a link........Thank you sir...can the recruit have another.....OUCH!!!

Last edited:

southdave

homeymade concole 1009

base is some thing out of haggland's interior and the obligitory 20mm can, the instrument panel is out of M-151
Gauges - tach
pyrometer
boost gauge
Oil pressure
temp guage
and two cig light for power points where the lights where the third was my by pass for the GP
The base was going to serve as cover for my aftermarket A/C unit ( the old box thing in the 60,s type thing) until I was informed that the unit I have is too small for the 1009

Attachments

popacom

Steel Soldiers Supporter
air ride firestone bags? ??

Anybody have any good sources for these? ......... I am gonna have to
fab my own mounts I think.....but need 2 bags that can handle the load
of all the tools going in the bed plus want to be able to compensate for
ride height if pulling a trailer..........popacom / Bill :grd:

popacom

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I been bagged!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks go out tonight to " SIR GIMP OF ROBB" who managed to pull yet another rabbit out the old proverbial hat today by bringing me not2 but 4 air bags for the arss
of "GET HER DONE" ( He loves showing off like that :gimp2::gimp: ).
It was very comical watching him try to figure out how to lash on ,strap ,etc the 2 tool boxes he wanted but his bud Roger North finally convinced him that they were not going home with them this trip( NoTE: 10 ea. rear 5 ton rear enclosure kits +5ea.
NOS HMMWV radials + what was in the bed when they arrived = 1ea. loaded 3/4 Ton
pick up !!!!! LOL) but all parted friends and it was agreed this was an adventure for another day.
I also got to meet STONEPICKER and his son who stopped to horsey trade with the boys and us and P/U a rear top kit for his newly acquired M-923 on their way home to Fla. from MO. ....man she is a BEUT !!!!!!!!! fresh camo, like new skins,freshly serviced:drool: .......I was thinking as I watched them drive away.....
what a memory they were building on this adventure......This is what the hobby is about to me.....GOOD PEOPLE......GOOD TIMES......GOOD MEMORIES.:beer:
Thanks again guys!!!! until next time. popacom / BILL

Last edited:

popacom

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks!!!

THANKS FOR THE REVIEW SHARECROPPER.......MY
TRUCK IS NOT IN THE SAME LEAGUE AS YOUR TRUCK........BUT
I AM TRYING........LOL........popacom / BILL:popcorn:

Brent.Cain

Well POPACOM for an ol'hillbilly from bfe winchester ky you guys do fine work. i must say it was nice meeting you an your family an friends back in June.2011. just a great bunch of people to work with:wink:

popacom

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks!

BRENT.........I MUST SAY THESE PROJECTS WOULD NOT BE NEAR THFUN THAT THEY ARE WERE
IT NOT FOR GUYS LIKE YOU WHO ARE WILLIN TO PITCH IN AND
SHARE TIME AND RESOURCES.......GOOD FUN, GOOD FRIENDS, GOOD PEOPLE IS WHAT MAKES
THIS HOBBY WHAT IT IS!!!!........KUDOS BROTHER.... :beer:

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Right on Bill, Your styling and profiling. I like the rear taillights idea. Keep fighting the good fight.[thumbzup]

popacom

Steel Soldiers Supporter
R-4x4

Hey Kenny......I WAS tryin to get something going that will make the trip.
I never did get a pic of the topper after it was mounted and painted.....how'd
it work out? I have found 1/2 A loaf.........so give me some idea
what I owe ya and I'll go sell plasma and " GET HER DONE"......BILL:jumpin:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks