• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m 925 won't start

SneakerZed

The truck turns over just fine but it does not fire. It ran just fine and fired right up a month ago. I am no diesel guru but it seems like it is getting no fuel. there is a primer pump but when i use it ther is no resistance no matter how many times it is pumped. could it have air in the fuel line? if so how do i get it out? f it defines how to do this in one of the manuals, a pointer to the correct one would be great.

SneakerZed

i just spoke with my son and said he used the emergency shutoff to stop it. i saw on another post how to manually rest that and i will do that shortly.

elkhtr

Did you have the bleeder valve open when you were trying the primer pump? If that was closed, it will pull out and it should not be able to be pushed back until you crack the bleeder. Hopefully you can just shove the fuel shutoff valve back over and be on your way.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks