• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M10 tank out of control over a bank

KaiserM109

I read an article about a Sgt. whose job it was to load Iraqi tracked vehicles for shipment to the US for analysis. One of his biggest problems was that most of the vehicles' brakes didn't work due to bad maintenance. I guess if you have wide open deserts, you don't have to stop so fast.

jdmcm

Unfortunately not one word coming out of his mouth happens to be true...maybe they could produce the serial # for us? Found it in a scrapyard in Calgary...getting deep in here...maybe the they found the scrap steel they fabbed it from...but for they for **** sure did not locate anything else...

jdmcm

Really such an incredible piece of craftsmanship, why he can't be proud to say he completely fabricated it almost single handed is beyond me...forget the lies and trying to get people to believe it is something it isn't and be proud of the incredible accomplishment you have achieved...

jdmcm

It will be interesting to see if they do the right thing regarding the Sherman tank gun they have affixed to their turret now that the museum is closing...I know there are lots of people watching and waiting to see what decision they make...

kubotaman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You are right about the number. On the Brit Shermens, they put a sun dial clock in, removed the bow gunner position, and a few other things. I don't know about the Achilles.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks