• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1008 - Auxilary fuel tanks

rickf

I dont think my primary question has changed at all. What is the best way to pack as much fuel as possible in as simple a way as possible.

Yes, there have been several directions considered and discussed but they all stem from the primary question.

Thanks for reading it so much though, I really appreciate your time!

I thinik the simplest way is going to be to buy several of the in bed tanks and line them up. You can get several hundred gallons, comparmetalized, that way. As I said before you will need some way to pump from underground because the tanks above ground will all be siphoned dry. Unless you are the lucky one to get there first I would not depend on that.

Rick

Carpenter

I dont think my primary question has changed at all. What is the best way to pack as much fuel as possible in as simple a way as possible.

Yes, there have been several directions considered and discussed but they all stem from the primary question.

Thanks for reading it so much though, I really appreciate your time!
Bshupe - what did you end up doing for the fuel tank? I came across this thread as I'm considering adding an auxiliary tank/toolbox in the bed.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks