• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1008 Prices

bowtiecrazy

I paid 4600.00 for mine and here in NC it was in decent shape, it was not a daily driver when i bought it from the previous owner. The O.D. said 74,XXX The truck is my pride and joy i drive it daily. Now I have put about $2000.00 in her this first year inculding brand new 33X12.5/16.5 all terrains,Original rebuilt 400 turbo tranny, rebuilt both alts and starter. and over $400 in front end work. If I had it to do all over again would i have still bought the truck in a heartbeat I love my CUCV M1008:-D You can't beat these trucks!

p3amea6

I got mine 86 M1008 from a used car lot , payed $ 5000,00 but it is in excelant conditsion and I am the frist non military owner . It was from the VANG new dash, tires, red tops, and both gun racks and gas can holders , I have a copy of the GSA tranfer paper.:-D

Cucvnut

5k for a cucv that's insane. imo i got mine from GL for 1k i know that's not the usual price but i would not spend over 2500 for one.

acett

I bought mine from GL in December, shows 44,000 miles. Paid $1751, plus taxes and fees brought it to $2050. Tires were shot, another $1000. I got lucky, mine is rust free and runs great.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks