• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1008 Prices

bowtiecrazy

I paid 4600.00 for mine and here in NC it was in decent shape, it was not a daily driver when i bought it from the previous owner. The O.D. said 74,XXX The truck is my pride and joy i drive it daily. Now I have put about $2000.00 in her this first year inculding brand new 33X12.5/16.5 all terrains,Original rebuilt 400 turbo tranny, rebuilt both alts and starter. and over $400 in front end work. If I had it to do all over again would i have still bought the truck in a heartbeat I love my CUCV M1008:-D You can't beat these trucks!

p3amea6

I got mine 86 M1008 from a used car lot , payed $ 5000,00 but it is in excelant conditsion and I am the frist non military owner . It was from the VANG new dash, tires, red tops, and both gun racks and gas can holders , I have a copy of the GSA tranfer paper.:-D

Cucvnut

5k for a cucv that's insane. imo i got mine from GL for 1k i know that's not the usual price but i would not spend over 2500 for one.

acett

I bought mine from GL in December, shows 44,000 miles. Paid $1751, plus taxes and fees brought it to $2050. Tires were shot, another $1000. I got lucky, mine is rust free and runs great.