• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m1008 turn signals

jwasjp

jst cut out the diode to get my horn to work and now it works great. but now i jst found out that wen i use my left turn signal the right one goes on too. and also wen i turn on my headlights and try to use my left signal it does not blink it just stays frozen. anyone know how to fix?

Cucvnut

i had the blinker issue also it was not grounding right i had to wiggle the bulb in the plug and it fixed it. It was the bulb in the grill that was causing the issue

mikelee

Found that the ground also behind rear tail lights are most of the time corroded that screw to sheet metal replace ends..And ALWAYS clean fuse holders this will save you some headaches believe me... I am sure everyone that owns one of these will tell you the same...Nothing like tracking a problem only to find it where you started. and good luck:ditto:

1tonfun

on with the lights/ignition/ or just on all the time?

if theyre just on with the ignition, trying shifting to low range, see if they stay on

jwasjp

i have it in park with the service light switch on, no ignition and they go out wen i switch into reverse or any other gear

1tonfun

id say , still a ground problem, or your green wire is shorted to a brown wire ( back up lamps green, running lights brown)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks