• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 in Martinez California

donalloy1

Anyone know who the other M1009 in Martinez California is? Saw it headed west bound on Pacheco Blvd Friday. PLEASE respond by any means.:jumpin:

CucVee-E

Don, it was nice to meet you today. I forgot to tell you I was mistaken for you when I was at TraderJoes, did you total a toyota prius? the owner with his son stopped me pulling out and asked me about it. (= I said it wasn't me, they are in awe of our front grill guard :razz: ~Elizabeth

Last edited:

donalloy1

WOW! Finally gathering a flock. I love it. We all really need to hook up. It was especially nice to be cornered at Rite Aid by CucVee-E. Wrench day sounds great to me! I was in hurry at store and could not stay to answer questions. Very sorry about that!
As for Prius. Was wondering why beast all the sudden seems like it needs an alignment. She requires a little left down pressure to track straight. Back to Les Schwab I go. Maybe Prius parked in front of me? HUGE blind spot there.
Lets keep in touch! Fall and Holidays = BUSY time for me. Should lay down a little after Holidays. DMLII sends...

Feros Ferio

Uh Greed! on a meet/wrench day! CO-CO county checkin in! The Pacheco Rd one may have been yours truly. Most of the work is going to be done at First in Performance Customs on Shell Ave. My buddy Marvin owns the shop and did a kick ass job on my 70 1/2 deathproof camaro. Mines the one missing the grille guard (looking for one) with more of a USMC shade of woodland camo.

Last edited:

donalloy1

So, your the one? Thought it was CucVee-E? Shell ave right around corner from where beast resides. Sounds like the world of Olive Drab is growing in CO CO County! Only a matter of time.:jumpin:

Feros Ferio

CukkVEEE hahaha yeah that's me. I need to figure out the least expensive way to rebuild my th400. I have the R&R part covered since my best friend owns that a shop but he doesn't rebuild automatics. An olive drab CoCo sounds good to me....get some! at least we'll be able to smile and go hey that's that guy from the forum WTSHTF! haha

Last edited:

HoJoPo

If you're looking for a TH400 and not in a huge hurry (should be done in two weeks), I'm upgrading my M1010 to a 700R4, and it has a good TH400 in it right now, 23k miles (if the odometer is correct).

PM me if interested. I'm in Hanford, CA, the transmission will be at a shop in Visalia.

I picked up my CUCV in Livermore, looks like there are a lot in the bay area....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks