• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 in Martinez California

Feros Ferio

how many puck torque converters is our rig supposed to use? reason I ask is there was a new one in the cab of my rig that the previous owner was too lazy to install when he "rebuilt" the trans.

Last edited:

Red_506

What's the word on this? I am definitely willing to come down from Roseville for this and I know a buddy in Nevada who would come out as well...

CucVee-E

That was me on Pacheco you were waving to. I am game for a meet up with ya'all or what ever you want to call it. Don- No worries on the hurry out of the store, i took your advise, two new batts, fired right up, taking her to snake rd for a hike w/ the pups in a sec. I will try to get on here more often to see when the meet up is. What i was told is the cucv (that me and mine was confused with) that hit and totaled the prius they said was a guy how is connected to sears point. not a scratch on the cucv grillguard according toe the owners son of the prius.

firefirefire90

if no-one saw it in the Ca forum, I saw a Pristine M1009 off of Gear Blvd and 20th I believe. Great looking truck.

Camouflage M1009 with bumper numbers Passenger side:100- SP Drivers side: BN SMR4

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks