• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 in Martinez California

Feros Ferio

how many puck torque converters is our rig supposed to use? reason I ask is there was a new one in the cab of my rig that the previous owner was too lazy to install when he "rebuilt" the trans.

Last edited:

Red_506

What's the word on this? I am definitely willing to come down from Roseville for this and I know a buddy in Nevada who would come out as well...

CucVee-E

That was me on Pacheco you were waving to. I am game for a meet up with ya'all or what ever you want to call it. Don- No worries on the hurry out of the store, i took your advise, two new batts, fired right up, taking her to snake rd for a hike w/ the pups in a sec. I will try to get on here more often to see when the meet up is. What i was told is the cucv (that me and mine was confused with) that hit and totaled the prius they said was a guy how is connected to sears point. not a scratch on the cucv grillguard according toe the owners son of the prius.

firefirefire90

if no-one saw it in the Ca forum, I saw a Pristine M1009 off of Gear Blvd and 20th I believe. Great looking truck.

Camouflage M1009 with bumper numbers Passenger side:100- SP Drivers side: BN SMR4