• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 search

91W350

My latest M1009 from Utah is a wonder machine. Easy 65 mph cruising and it has been running 22 mpg. My buddy had been driving it since we arrived home on the 21st, I saw it again yesterday and he has put over 1,000 miles on it. That is just fine with me. It was nice knowing as I was coming through the Rockies that a friendly tow was just a phone call away. As luck goes, if he had not been out there and willing, a IP pump or transmission failure would have been certain. ;) Good luck in your search and I hope you find a good runner too. Glen

BiggsChevys

I hope not as the wagon never seems to fit into the budget.... 10 years later....

part of the reason we want a 09 is for the mpg.... phase it in as her main dd saving the miles and gas with her blue k5 with the 454... we already have a wheeler project in the black k5

math1960

Cucvfreek, wish you lived in Mississippi I'd sell you mine. It's definitely a project truck. It runs good but everything seems to go out every other day!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks