• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 search

91W350

My latest M1009 from Utah is a wonder machine. Easy 65 mph cruising and it has been running 22 mpg. My buddy had been driving it since we arrived home on the 21st, I saw it again yesterday and he has put over 1,000 miles on it. That is just fine with me. It was nice knowing as I was coming through the Rockies that a friendly tow was just a phone call away. As luck goes, if he had not been out there and willing, a IP pump or transmission failure would have been certain. ;) Good luck in your search and I hope you find a good runner too. Glen

BiggsChevys

I hope not as the wagon never seems to fit into the budget.... 10 years later....

part of the reason we want a 09 is for the mpg.... phase it in as her main dd saving the miles and gas with her blue k5 with the 454... we already have a wheeler project in the black k5

math1960

Cucvfreek, wish you lived in Mississippi I'd sell you mine. It's definitely a project truck. It runs good but everything seems to go out every other day!