• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 shut off like ran out of fuel

REGULATOR

so did you get it fixed?

Mine had a busted crank when I purchased it, I swapped in an almost complete hummvee motor, then it ran and dies, I had to swap the IP from the old engine over to the new engine. running good now, can't wait to get it home from my shadetree mech and start lookign at all the other potential areas that need freshened up after 25 years

Tplane37

My civy did the same thing a couple months ago. Luckily it was just the pink wire on the IP falling off/coming unplugged. Found out that wire goes to the fuel shut off inside the IP, so the IP literally thought I had the key turned off.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks