• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 stereo install headache

cpf240

Seems to me that the Service Light switch should provide power to the spot/flood light switch and then that switch powers the relay. I'm not sure I'll ever understand the logic used in the wiring of MVs.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Seems to me that the Service Light switch should provide power to the spot/flood light switch and then that switch powers the relay. I'm not sure I'll ever understand the logic used in the wiring of MVs.

If it were done that way it would require 3 relays, this way it can be accomplished with 1. At least that's what I think they figured.

RiceBurnerBrian

Thanks for this thread and the great pics, I just had my butt kicked for 6 hours installing my stereo in my CUCV and I'm not even doen with the wiring yet! Fuse box is the last part before I'm done.