• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009, what else to look for

jaymcb

I don't LIKE the color. I'd like it to go back to camo, but I want to get the mechanical particulars worked out first.

The issue is, with the 1009, you can be a quasi-mv, but be in stealth mode. If you go back to camo......

I get looks from my neighbors and people already.

It's got an awful driveline vibration from the back...that is the FIRST order of business.

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I like the looks I get and screw the ahole on one side of me anyway.Dirtbag and a half. Playing the disability game while he can go trapsing around the woods hunting, chopping wood, riding his ATV ect....

I just took the deuce into town, dropped off my spare that needs the oring replaced, ran into a real old guy wearing a woodland camo coat. He walked up to me outside the deuce and started telling me about his service during the 50's, what vehicles they convoyed with ect, asked questions about mine. Very cool talking to old soldiers.

Stealth mode :)

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Could be something as simple as an unbalanced wheel/ tire. Never overlook the simple first. Then I would move on to universal joint.

Last edited: